Our pool is open!
We would like to inform you of the rules regarding the use of our swimming pool. Naturally, as Van der Valk Tilburg, we follow the guidelines set out by the Dutch National Health Department and the Government.
Failure to follow any of these rules may result in removal from the pool and / or hotel.
- Reservations are necessary and can be made at the reception for the same day as from 07.00 AM.
- We use time slots of 30 minutes.
- Max. 8 guests per time slot.
- It is not allowed to stay longer in the pool.
- Only come at pre-discussed times.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from any other person outside your household (exception for children up to the age of 12).
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow and use tissue paper.
- Leave the pool when complaints arise during swimming, such as: cold, cough, shortness of breath or fever.
- Before and after the pool visit, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
The sauna's and steamcabin are open as well. The sauna's are in the same area as the swimmingpool so seperated reservations for only the pool or sauna's are not possible.
If you have any questions, you can always contact the reception.
Daily from 7.00 am to 10.00 pm