Our wellness is open!
We would like to inform you of the rules regarding the use of our wellness area. Naturally, as Van der Valk Tilburg, we follow the guidelines set out by the Dutch National Health Department and the Government.
Failure to follow any of these rules may result in removal from the wellness area and / or hotel.
- Reservations are necessary and can be made at the reception for the same day as from 07.00 AM.
- We use time slots of 30 minutes.
- Max. 8 guests per time slot.
- It is not allowed to stay longer in the wellness area.
- Only come at pre-discussed times.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from any other person outside your household (exception for children up to the age of 12).
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow and use tissue paper.
- Leave the wellness area when complaints arise during swimming, such as: cold, cough, shortness of breath or fever.
- Before and after the wellness visit, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
The swimmingpool is open as well. The sauna's and steam cabin are in the same area as the swimmingpool so seperated reservations for only the pool or sauna's are not possible.
If you have any questions, you can always contact the reception.
Daily from 7.00 am to 10.00 pm
Empty your head completely and get away from the daily stress.
The wellness (together with the indoor / whirlpool) of Hotel Tilburg are furnished in a luxurious and stylish ambience, allowing you to enjoy peace and quiet and pure enjoyment.
Hotel Tilburg also has a Beauty Salon.
Here you can enjoy various massages and treatments.
You can contact the reception for more information!
Opening hours Swimmingpool:
Daily from 07.00 AM till 22.00 PM
Opening hours Sauna:
Daily from 08.00 AM till 22.00 PM
Opening hours Steam Cabin:
Monday till Friday from 10.00 AM till 22.00 PM
Saturday and Sunday from 08.00 AM till 22.00 PM